Leap's Phonics Pond is a phonics toy by Leapfrog Enterprises.Leap's Phonics Pond is an alphabet toy by LeapFrog Enterprises
In this toy, the five frogs are vowels and the twenty-one fish are consonants.
- Off - This turns off the phonics toy. To preserve battery life, the Leap’s Phonics Pond automatically powers down after several seconds without input. The phonics toy can be turned on again by pressing any button or changing modes.
- Letter Names - Touch a letter to hear its name.
- Find (Names) - This mode allows you to find any letter name.
- Letter Sounds - Touch a letter to hear its sound.
- Find (Sounds) - This mode allows you to find any letter sound.
- Spelling - The mode allows you to spell words.
- Own Spelling - Touch 3 letters to make your own word.
- Music - Touch a letter to hear a song.
- A-1st Part of the ABC Song
- B-Billy Boy
- C-Oh My Darlin’ Clementine
- D-Daring Young Man on a Flying Trampzee
- E-Elephant Song
- F-The Farmer in the Dell
- H-2nd Part of the ABC Song
- I-I've Been Working On the Railroad
- J-Jimmy Crack Corn
- K-End of Fighting Song From Dragon Tales
- L-London Bridge
- M-Marching Song
- N-I'll fly away
- O-Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?
- P-Pop Goes the Weasel
- Q-3rd Part of the ABC Song
- R-Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- S-She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain
- T-This Old Man (also known as the I Love You song from Barney)
- U-Underwater Song
- V-Venus Song
- W-Last Part of the ABC Song
- X-X Ray Song
- Y-Yankee Doodle (also known as the theme song of Barney)
- Z-Zipping Song