Richard Scarry's Best Little Word Book Ever is a LeapPad game including the interactive book and cartridge available in Leap 1. It is also available in the LeapPad Pro. It is also available in the Plus Writing and Microphone. It teaches vocabulary with words and topics. It is based on the 1992 book by Richard Scarry. At the Playground is in Leap into Learning and Parts of the Body are in Leap into Learning and A Collection from the LeapPad Library.
Here are some topics on the pages.
|Things That Go & Colors||8-9||Yes|
Topics with WordsEdit
- Things That Go & Colors
- Body Parts
- purple or violet
- black and white
Colors and VehiclesEdit
- red fire engine
- yellow schoolbus
- blue police car
- green pickle car
- orange family car
- violet (purple) bug car
- pink bug car
- black-and-white taxi
- brown truck
Parts of the BodyEdit
- belly button
A Lowly in the apple car icon is at the bottom of the page to play a game.
- Purple is sometimes called violet.
- The parts of the body are on Huckle. The other is in Richard Scarry's Things to Know.
- Huckle has parts of the body.
- Lowly and Huckle are the main characters.
- Picnic, Street, and Alphabet were the only topics without a game.
- Lowly is in the apple car.
- There are animals by Richard Scarry throughout the book.
- The alphabet splits into two parts.
- Colors are based on Richard Scarry's Best First Book Ever.